Forum » General » Support Forum - Software » Linking entries

Share this Topic

Linking entries

• I just downloaded the 78rpm Record Cataloger and added one entry just to see how it works. I've got one question:

Most of my 78's are doublesided, but each entry will only allow me to add information for one side. I then will have to make a new entry for the other side of the record. Now - how do I know which entries adds up to one record? Identical catalog numbers for both sides will of course give me a clue, but for several of my old accoustic records there are no catalog numbers, only matrix numbers.

What I would like, is a way to link entries together (Side A + Side B). And I'd also like the opportunity to select "Single-sided" and "Double-sided".
      December 20, 2017 10:20 PM PST
  • Hi,
    Don't you have the same thing as the image shows ?

It shows that you are allowed to add infos for both sides for a single entry. It should work for double sided records - as for single sided records - as it does for me !
    This post was edited by Jerome Moncada at December 21, 2017 12:29 AM PST
      December 21, 2017 12:22 AM PST
  • Ah. Forgot to mention that I'm using the Mac version. Do I have the latest version?

December 21, 2017 12:57 AM PST
  • This page (https://www.78rpmcommunity.com/beta/pages/software) claims that the latest version for Mac is 2.0 BETA, but it links to this page (https://www.78rpmcommunity.com/beta/folder/14/78rpm-record-cataloger-software), where the only available version is Alpha 1. So what to do?
      December 21, 2017 1:07 AM PST
  • I use the PC version. Wouldn't have thought that the Mac verions would be so different...

Sorry, I can't help you any further.

December 21, 2017 1:43 AM PST
  • You might have already noticed another topic on the forum for Mac Users here and it seems the updated Mac version has been delayed.
    You can still use the online version, wich allow you to have access to your collection anywhere, wich could help if, like me, you use computers on different places, and still check 78s on eBay and other seling places 
      December 21, 2017 5:00 AM PST